
I haven't been keeping up with my blog as good as I would like but lately every time I get on the computer I have two little obstacles in my way....
Sorry for the long vent but I am feeling better already. Luckily the kiddos have been really good so far today...and the weekend is here ...HURRAY !!
This picture totally makes my day today....I am glad I came across it...Gunner playing with my glasses. LOL
Here is a few pictures from my storage room...I am so happy to have gotten started. It has only been about a month and I can't believe how much I have been able to get just by being more aware of food storage and sales. I know look for the best deals on food and by in bulk. I try not to ever just buy one of something it is usually always 4 or more. Yay for food storage. If you overwhelmed about getting started don't think just buy a few extra things when you can and you will be amazed at how much you can accumulate. I am a firm believer of store what you eat and eat what you store.
Here's to having a awesome weekend...make it a good one ...it is up to you !







5 comments:
Tiff, can you send me your email address? I made my blog private so I need to send you an invite. Thanks!
hey i just love the picture of gunner and his glasses it is so cute looks like you have been doing great with your food storage keep it up! well talk to you later!!
Hey Tiff,
I'm glad to see that you have chocolate chips included in your food storage! I totally believe that chocolate/chocolate chips belong in the main life sustaining basics!! Good Job!
Girl your food storage looks GREAT!! Your boys are SO stinkin' cute... love Gunny in the glasses!
oh i hear you on the dieting. i am on a strict programme, it was my 1st week and it was hard, ubt i lost 4lbs, so i can't complain!
I love your food sotrage,it seriously is so exciting to see it build up. I am just starting too, and i love it!!
Post a Comment