Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Favorite things swap...

CANCELLED TILL FALL...SORRY :(

IF YOU ENTERED MAKE SURE YOU EMAIL YOUR MAILING ADDRESS ASAP, if not the SWAP won't take place :( tiffslo@telus.net






Okay so I feel so guilty about announcing the idea of hosting my favorite things swap and not following through yet...but I am finally doing in NOW.


Rules:
Collect two of your favorite items or more if you would like ( it can be anything...eg lip gloss, favorite nail polish, favorite cleaning supply, favorite magazine..you get the jift ) and mail it out to the forwarded address/person ( that I will email you with ) no later than JULY 3 rd.
Please email me at: tiffslo@telus.net with your name and mailing address AND make a comment on the post stating you want to participate.
I did a swap like this about a year or so ago and I LOVED IT, I was able to get some awesome stuff in the mail and meet a new blogging buddy. It is always fun after seeing what everyone got when they posted pics on there blogs as well. Hope you all join.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I blog is set to private...but I am hoping to still participate!

I will send you my address!

Thanks!

I am so excited to meet someone knew in blogland. ; )

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

totally count me in!

Rayanna Hogg said...

I'm excited... count me in!! I will send you my address.:)) Thanks for organizing this... as if you needed one more thing to do! LOL

Christal said...

you know I'm in !