Well it's happened again.. we sold our house ! It sold way faster than I thought, with the housing market down a bit, and quite a few homes for sale in our area. But we had a great realtor, and it sold in like 2.5 weeks. This is all great but it means I get to move again...Aggrrrhhh. I really don't like moving but it is really worth the investment in our future. Trev and I bought 10 acres of land in Magrath a few years ago and finally we are going to be building on it. I have so many mixed emotions right now over moving out of Coaldale. I am going to miss my sister a TON, we are so close and it is so nice having her right here when ever I need her, which is often...lol. We have become the best of friends and our kids are more like siblings than cousins. We have a great ward here, with great callings...I am going to miss my young women's so much and fabulous neighbors. BUT I am looking forward to change, new beginnings, new friends and getting my dream of raising my boys on a acreage, so I have to count all my blessings. Tonight Trev and I are going to the temple to confirm that moving to Magrath is the right thing for us to do at this time but dang I am still a bit nervous !
On another really happy note my great long lost friend Nichole came up from Wyoming and we had a great visit last night over cheesecake. It was so nice seeing her and catching up over the last few years. We have gotten really close over facebook and it was so nice to see her face to fave. I have the best friends ever.
We spent last week with my family at Echo lake and had a blast. The kids were angels and had so much fun in Grandma's boat, catching turtles and swimming in the lake and hot tub. I was super excited to get up on wakeboard for the first time...( thanks to our good friend Joel for teaching me the secrets of getting up ) , oh and I swam across the bay and back which was fun too. It was so great to visit with my sisters and parents and have a great time together as a family. Best Christmas present I must say ( thanks mom and dad).







7 comments:
Looks like your having a great Summer! Congrats on your house selling! I hear ya though, moving can be such a pain at times! But WOW, an acreage!!!! I'm super jealous! You never have to worry about noisy neighbours...that's a dream!!!
Wow! Things are moving fast this summer for you. Congratulations on the next step of your future plans. 10 acres sound really nice!
I have relatives there in Magrath (who doesn't? LOL) Next time I am there, I will have to look you up.
My sister and her husband go to Echo lake every summer. They were just there the same time you were. Know them? John and Yvonne Ady.
congrats on the house selling.. It's always worth it!! And the 10 acres is going to be so awesome for your boys!
That is SO exciting you sold your house! I can see how you have mixed feelings, change is always so hard. Your little family will be such a great addition to Magrath they are lucky to get you. Hope you get the confirmation you need.
Good luck with everything. moving is no fun... but will be well worth it. the lake looks great!
magrath is just that must closer to me!! haha
Congrats on your new move Tiff! I am sure you will adjust well, and at least you aren't 14 hours away from your sister! The boys will LOVE the space. We have enjoyed living out in the country. Good luck with your new move!!!
Good luck on the move girl! It was great to see you again . . .
Post a Comment