Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 30, 2009

Forever....


My heart has just been really full lately that I can't help but share how happy I am. Life is great, not complaints at all here...NONE, Nada , Zero ...ZIP. I just love these two little boys so much. It is sad to see them growing up so fast right before my eyes. Hunter is only 4 but he seems to be going on 14. He has friends that he loves to play with and it is starting to make me feel a little bit less needed :( When did I not become his #1 ? It is so true ...you hope your kids would grow up when they are little, waking up at all hours of the night, fighting, screaming, hitting, kicking, but honestly right now I am just trying to treasure these moments FOREVER. I love that our heavenly father has provided a way that we may live together FOREVER as families and that I never EVER EVER have to give up these two sweet little boys. Hunter is big enough now to that he is so intrigued with everything in the world , and asks lots of questions...I love that I get to answer them. I love our special squeeze hug, eskimo kisses. Gunner is my sweet little cuddly bear and he knows just when I need a snuggle. Here's to being happy , thankful, and always keeping an eternal perspective.

4 comments:

Karleigh said...

oh my gosh tiff that is such a cute picture of those adorable little boys!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

oh i am totally emotional. It's soo true. I have really been working on that. See my blog !!

Mary said...

It is a gift to have funny little people in our families. Fantastic picture of those handsome little dudes!

Lynn said...

Love Love Love your fall family photos!!!

P.S. Thanks for the muffin recipe! Yum!