
Okay for a while now I have tried and tried out new cinnamon bun recipes and I have finally found the one that tops them all off. For the recipe go here you won't be disappointed.
NOTE: I did not use a bread machine, I just proofed my yeast in the warm milk, water and sugar first and then followed the recipe. Hope you enjoy mastering this recipe as well. Tastes just like Cinnabon only better, and they freeze amazingly well.







4 comments:
mmmm, they look yummy! Thanks
My husband LOVES to try out different Cinnamon Bun recipes. Thanks! I am so giving this one for him to try next. IT sounds like it might be the winner!
yummy, it looks like a good day to try these!!!
Homemade cinnamon rolls that . . . freeze well? I can't wait to try!
And you are looking great girl! 14lbs! That is really a huge accomplishment and you are looking fab-U-lous!
Post a Comment