I am just a girl, trying to survive my beautiful little family of two soon to be three kids, a loving husband and a dog. Enjoying life, motherhood, being a wife, and learning new things.
Who doesn't love a grandma sleepover with matching jammies? Just one of our favorite newer family traditions. Thanks Papa Don and mama for a great time.
Homemade? How do you do that? They are darling--love the jammie tradition. Hope you had a great Christmas (and I keep forgetting to email you, but I sent you a little ornament . . . and realized i sent it to the wrong address--PO Box in Coaldale. I stink! Anyway, hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!) Love you old friend. :) M
5 comments:
Those jammies are SOOO cute! How fun!
I love those jammies. Merry Christmas
super cute pj's. i love grandma sleepover. it's one of my favorite traditions. that's fun that your parents do it too!!!
have a great christmas!!
Love the Jamies... SO cute!!
Homemade? How do you do that? They are darling--love the jammie tradition. Hope you had a great Christmas (and I keep forgetting to email you, but I sent you a little ornament . . . and realized i sent it to the wrong address--PO Box in Coaldale. I stink! Anyway, hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!!) Love you old friend. :) M
Post a Comment