I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season...now it is time to take 2010 by the horns and make some new goals and plans for the year. I honestly love setting goals for myself. Most are very personal so I won't be sharing all of them here, but a few are
to be a better mother, friend and sister
Be a good example
Be a fun mom
Attend the temple at least 5 times this year
Have FHE, family prayer and scripture study
Get healthy and stay healthy
So make a few goals for yourself and try to stick with it, write it out and stick it on the fridge where it can be a constant reminder of where and who you want to be.







6 comments:
wow, that frame is SO beautiful. Trevor did a great job on it. Here's to a great 2010!
That is so sweet Tiffany. What a guy!
P.S. That package I sent to you at the wrong address got returned to me yesterday! Anyway, I'll get it in the mail to you . . . VERY late once you receive it though. Hope you had a nice Christmas my old friend!
Gorgeous frame!!!
HAppy NEw YEar!
LOVE the Picture it is Beautiful!! To a GREAT 2010!!
LOVE the Picture it is Beautiful!! To a GREAT 2010!!
love it all!! hope 2010 is a great year!!
Post a Comment