Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Crafty Day...

Today was another productive crafty day at my house. After making a few trips to several stores yesterday to find what I need this is what I ended up making today...



A Handbag and matching key ring...turned out pretty cute I think, wish it was just a tad bigger and now that I look at the fabric it is quite girly and childish but I still Love it !!! I can't wait to be in our new house....someday NOT SOON ( still working on the basement) so I can craft my little heart out with all my crafty supplies, it is really hard to craft when all your supplies are in storage. Happy Crafting !!!

9 comments:

Skye said...

I LOVE that bag!!! SO CUTE!!! That fabric is adorable!

The Molcak's said...

What a cute bag! I love it, I think the fabric is super cute! A nice craft room will be so wonderful. I think I might have to turn one of my rooms downstairs into a craft room...hmm, but that would involve cleaning them??? decisions decisions lol!

Andy said...

great job! i love it!

karleigh said...

I love that bag its so cute

Rayanna Hogg said...

You are always busy doing something creative! SO SO Cute... love the bag! Did you have a pattern or did you just whip it up?! I would love to make a bag like this in YW's with the girls so let me know. :)

Hilorie said...

I love the bag Tiffany!!!

Anonymous said...

that bag is so cute!! we must hang out more so your talents rub off on me. haha!! your great!

Mary said...

Where do you get such cute fabric? I love it! Turned out great!

Christal said...

those are awesome!! talented girl love them!!