Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 22, 2010

Standing for something...


Have I ever told all of you how much I LOVE this picture of Jesus Christ done by Artist Greg Olson? It is titled the Gentle healer. As I contemplate all that I am and want to be I have HIM
-My Savior
- My # 1 listener
- My guide
- My brother
- My Example
-My FRIEND
I want to be like him and love as he loved. I would be so ungrateful if I didn't share with you my best friend. I know without a doubt that he knows me by name, loves and cares for me like no other. He wants what is best for me and when I feel helpless, lonely, frustrated, sad, happy and excited he wants to hear from me. He loves me and I love him. I also want to share with you a very special book that gives me so much hope and happiness in this life. It is called:


THE BOOK OF MORMON

If you would like a FREE copy please don't hestitate to leave a comment or email me at tiffslo@telus.net and I will be sure to send you one right away. With much luv, Tiff

4 comments:

Lynn said...

What a beautiful testimony you have. Truly. Thanks for sharing it for all.

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing something that means so much to you!

Christal said...

Beautiful!

Rayanna Hogg said...

So special Tiff, thanks for sharing! Way to be a missionary!