Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Shout OUT...

Hey I was talking to a good friend yesturday and we were talking about blogs in general and got on the topic of food blogs, I am in desperate need of some good recipe blogs so if you know one
SHOUT IT OUT
here on my comment section. I am looking for everyday yummy recipes...please share.

6 comments:

kyleandtaryn said...

You have to check out:
mykitchencafe.blogspot.com
It has some of the BEST recipes I have ever had and I'm still trying new ones from there. Seriously SO good.

Kristyn said...

this is a friend of mine from Rexburg, http://putalydonit.blogspot.com/

here are just some others i have used
http://collectionofrecipes.blogspot.com/

http://www.thecookinmamas.blogspot.com/

http://www.life-should-be-delicious.blogspot.com/

Lynn said...

I agree with the first commenter. I was going to add that to my list here. Definitely check it out too.

http://makeaheadmealsforbusymoms.blogspot.com/

http://realmomkitchen.com/

http://jamiecooksitup.blogspot.com/

http://stolenmomentscooking.com/

http://www.getoffyourbuttandbake.com/

http://kukikookbook.blogspot.com/

http://sisterscafe.blogspot.com/

http://www.favfamilyrecipes.com/

http://baskersfunfoods.blogspot.com/

http://tastethejoy.blogspot.com/

http://theprovidentpantry.blogspot.com/

http://collectionofrecipes.blogspot.com/

http://life-should-be-delicious.blogspot.com/

AngB said...

Ha, I found you!
One of my favorites is ourbestbites.com
Hope you enjoy.
P.S. What a fabulous writer you are, you are awesome!

Becky said...

try www.ourbestbites.com - it has great recipes. Alos www.foodgawker.com - basically takes the best of the best recipes from all different blogs and posts them. You can just type in a key word and get all sorts of great links/recipes.

Karleigh said...

tater tot casserole
-1 lb hamburger
-1 can of cream of chicken soup
-2 cups corn or any veggie
-1 cup cheddar cheese
-1 can cream of mushroom soup
-1 lb tater tots

-use a 9*13 pan and put precooked hamburger on the bottom of pan, than corn or veggie and than tater tots. Combine the two soups and put on top. cover and bake @350 for about and hour and than put cheese on top.

this was a hit in my house when i made it the first time.