Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

David Osmond's Debut Inspirational Album ~ ROAD LESS TRAVELED ~ SAMPLER

I love church music, I am loving him right now, make sure you check it out. I downloaded it at dessert book

3 comments:

Christal said...

That sounds amazing! Helps that he is pretty good looking too just saying ;) Anyway he has come pretty far check this out
http://davidosmond.com/bio/

I love good music!! and your apple pie looks so yummy!!!

Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing that. He is SO awesome. And I had no idea until recently that he has MS and so does his dad. That touched my heart when he said he is giving "glory" to where is should be given for now being out of his wheelchair that he once was in for over a year. My BIL is dealing with MS as well. He and my sister just flew over to Bulgaria for a really new but successful surgery over there for MS patients. WE have high hopes. Everyone we know whos had the surgery has come away with a NEW life!

Mary said...

That is a dang good looking apple pie there Mrs. Tiffany! Way to go and make so many!

Is H man really old enough to go to school? He is one handsome little dude.