I love finding FREE darling printables online.
These sandwich bag toppers totally beat the crappy store bought Buzz light year and Superman Valentines I bought a few weeks ago. I am going to attach it to a yummy bag of treats....plus there won't be any whinning from Hunter about how many times he has to write his name on the valentines this year. We are taking the easy road and I am loving it.
Happy V-day








3 comments:
SO CITE!!
very cute valentines. i don't love the store bought cheezy valentine cards out there so we homemade ours but i'm loving this super cute idea, too. plus it helps to have such a darling face on there too.
i love your blog tiffany. you have such a cute family and great ideas and thoughts.
Those are GREAT! I'm totally tucking that in my Mom bag of tricks for next time.
And so, so sad (but seriously funny post) about the fate of your phone. Has she revived?
Post a Comment