I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted but it is well overdue.
So lets start off with our most exciting news ....
We are expecting baby # 3 in early September. We are all looking forward to have the new little addition but it doesn't come without the normal pregnancy worries from me. I am such a paranoid pregnant women. To say the least this pregnancy hasn't been too easy, morning sickness, bronchitis, bruised ribs ( from so much coughing) and now folliculitis that has me wanting to scratch my skin off. BUT I am almost half way done so that is exciting. I have been trying to have a positive attitude through it all and it has really helped. Trevor is great at helping ease my mind and helping out as much as he can.
With this exciting news comes some extremely sad news for me. I got released from YW's on Sunday as the second counsellor. I thought it wouldn't be that hard but as soon and they announced it in church I had a real hard time keeping it together, sadly I even went into the ugly cry. Those special young women and leaders that I have had the opportunity to work with really have no idea how much I love them and how much I am going to miss being part of such a wonderful organization. Tonight is mutual night and it is going to feel odd having the night off. I think my kids and husband will not know what to do with mom being around either on a Wednesday night. I know with change comes new growth and new beginnings so I am focusing on that and I know that those relationships I have made with be lasting.
Thirdly, our house is finally coming along...like really coming along. Trevor is going to be doing the hardwood floors right away , then it just means carpet, cabinets and appliances. It has been a long process building our dream home, but I know it has been worth it. You have no idea how glad I will be to get out of this tiny little place we have called home for the last 20 months. On a sad note I am really going to miss our awesome neighbors and the continuous number of kids having fun outside together.







8 comments:
congrats on the baby announcement, pregnancy labor, delivery, and new born nights are still to fresh in my mind at this point, but I'm excited for you. Glad it's you and not me. Your kids are so cute, can't wait to see the next one you make!
Eeeek, I can't wait to see your house! That's so exciting that it's almost done!!! Hang in there girl, I know pregnancy can suck, but just think of all those little baby cuddles coming your way :)
WOW! Lot's of stuff going on. All exciting. Congrats on the newest addition! We have a Sept. baby too. It's a good month.
And I am with the other commenter. Can't wait to see pics of your new house. I bet it's awesome.
Finally a post! Such great news! Congratulations!! I can't wait to see pics of the new house! I'm super jealous!! :)
Congratulations on #3. So exciting! And I am totally envious of you being able to move into your dream home soon. Would LOVE to see pictures....even though Steve and I have driven by (actually right up as close as possible) a few times. lol It's looking GREAT!!!
This is one Auntie who's sure excited for the little one to arrive!!! :)
congrats that is so exciting! A year for change eh! So excited for you to get into your house too! ANd its always sad for me to be released form yw too! That is usually where I am except for right now! I love the yw!!
how on earth did i miss that post?? CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited for you. I can;t wait for house pics, do we get a sneak peak of whats all ready there??
Post a Comment