I can't believe that 2006 has come and gone. As I look over the past year I am
surprised at all Trevor and I have accomplished. Not to brag or anything. We sold our house for a profit, we got out of debt, we read the book of
Mormon together for the first time and completed it within our time limit, we started building a new house, and have almost completed it. As we were going to
Cardston the other day for our annual
Heninger Christmas party Trevor and I discussed what our goals were going to be for 2007. Some of the things on our list include, getting our house finished, buying a new truck, reading the doctrine and covenants together, going to the temple at least 6 times this year , and having family home evening at least twice a month. I know some may say we should aim our goals a little higher but I think this is a really good start. Some of my own personal goals include losing so weight and getting in shape. I know that many people always start with the new year "diet" but I am looking to get healthy. I also want to tap into some of my hobbies like maybe taking another pottery class or finding something new to enjoy. I am really liking home decorating stuff lately and especially like primitive crafts, who knows maybe something with that. I also hope to do a mom and tot swimming class in the early new year. I look forward to 2007 with excitement and anticipation to see what the year will bring.
No comments:
Post a Comment