It has been almost 6 months of long days and hard work for Trevor to get our new house done. I have been "cracking the
wip" to get us in there. I am just really excited to move into a new home. As I have been packing a few things I have
realized how much junk I have and don't need. So I have been throwing
a lot away. I can't wait to go through all the rest and organize it all when I move. We are hoping to move in the next day or two, and I can't wait. We are fortunate to only be moving down the street about two blocks. Hunter and I went over there this afternoon to check on the progress, needless to say we were in the way to much and not helping enough so we came home. I look forward to many family dinners, and having late card nights with friends in our new home.
1 comment:
Hey Tiffany!! I love your blog..one day you are going to have to help me figure it out, I get so angry when I try and make one!! Im so jelous your moving into a house..well Take care
Post a Comment