We did it. We finally moved. Okay not finally but we did it. Last Thursday Feb 1 we finally moved into our new home. It is so nice to have everything new. I am so blessed to have a husband that is handy to have around the house and has the knowledge to build me a house. Not many husbands can build there wives a brand new house after work and have it done in less than 6 months. Some of my new faves have to be my front loading washer and dryer. I just had to put them to the test, so I loaded it full of Trevor's work clothes, towels, and overalls. It started and within 5 minutes Trevor said, " I don't think it working, it doesn't have enough water and it's so quiet" I continued to tell him that I read the instructions and that is the bonus of front loading. I have never been so excited to do laundry and I HATE laundry.
Hunter has done really well with the move he has never slept so well. I am really surprised because we don't have blinds up in his room yet and he naps great during the day in full sunlight. He met our new house when he tripped and fell into the only finished door jam, and scraped up his little forehead quite good. I felt horrible. It was definitely a test of patience to move with a 22 month old. He is such a character, a day doesn't go by that I don't laugh at him and are amazed at how smart he is. He is such a little boy, I can totally see him doing crazy stuff on his future motorbike, and being just like his dad. Lately he loves his "glue's coos" aka Blue's clues cartoon. I have realized we are a little backwards with our teaching, for so long I just wished he would watch a few minutes of T.V so I could get something done, and now he will watch 5 minutes of cartoon's, but one day I will be limiting his cartoon watching, but for now I can't complain. He bring so much joy into my life. I love being a mom and can't wait till the day I can stay at home with him full time.
Seven Minutes
1 day ago







1 comment:
Dude! Front load! SWWWEEET! and I HATE laundry too!
Post a Comment