I was more than pleasantly surprised when I went to work on Tuesday night, as I walked onto the floor, I saw a huge bouquet of long stem red roses, and thought to myself...aw I wonder who got roses from there hubby? I walked around the corner and Tanya a girl from work said hey did you see your roses? I was in udder shock ! Trevor was thoughtful but this took time and extra effort to have them sent to work so they would be there when I got to work at 11. I can honestly say that I had a little tear in my eye. What a great hubby I have. Everyone at work I must say was a little jealous of the beautiful roses and the thought Trevor had put into getting them there. I am sure I was beaming as I walked out the hospital doors at 7:00 in the morning to go home and thank him. He was so sneaky too with the whole thing, he has asked me that day if I worked on 3A, which I found a little odd but he said a guy at work was asking because his wife worked in the hospital too. I now know the reason for the question. Later in the afternoon my parents or Mr and Mrs. Valentine came over bearing V-day gifts, chocolate for Trevor , a bob the builder video for Hunter and a red platter for me. It was nice to have a little visit with them before our V-day plans. That night Trevor had a babysitter arranged ( his sister Dallas) and we went out to East side Marios for a dinner just the two of us. It was good to talk just the two of us and discuss our plans for the future. I has a great time. I was very fortunate to have such a wonderful V-day and such a great , thoughtful Valentine.Hunter is up to mischief constantly. On Sunday we had Jodi and the kids over for supper and Tyson, Carson and Hunter had a great time playing downstairs together. That night Mac and Lorie came over to play cards. We have a great time playing cards with family and friends.
Hunter was putting on the show of future hockey player that night. I must say that I love this picture. It totally speaks " All boy" to me. Especially how he is grabbing his diaper. Each and everyday it amazes me how fast he is growing up and how his BIG personality shines forth.
Hunter was putting on the show of future hockey player that night. I must say that I love this picture. It totally speaks " All boy" to me. Especially how he is grabbing his diaper. Each and everyday it amazes me how fast he is growing up and how his BIG personality shines forth. So some exciting news for Trevor is that he may be going to Boston, Ma. for some training in the next month or so. He has been installing patient lifts in hospitals all over Canada the last year and they are wanting to do 100+ in Calgary soon, but Calgary wants them to be certified installers. So to do so they would have to go to Boston for training. I am kinda excited because he said that I may get to go with him. I was looking forward to going on a trip this year but who knows if it will happen or not. Trevor is planning on going to Moab, Utah dirt biking over Easter holidays so that kinda wrecks our plans of going anywhere hot. I am a little bummed out about the whole thing because my parents are going to Mexico probably over Easter and they wanted us to go with them. Until then I will just keeping dreaming of the white sand beaches, the blue ocean, the sea life, and the all inclusive resort. Hopefully someday we will get there.

Today I don't have too many plans other than waiting around for the star choice satellite guy to install our satellite. I must say I really do not like waiting around for people, it almost bothers me. I wish that they would just give you a time so that you would know when to expect them. But I am trying not to be impatient. This afternoon I have cubs and don't really have anything planned so I better start planning. I might go over to my sisters Jodi's and hang out before cubs. I am really in the wood craft mood so maybe I will get started on a new project.







No comments:
Post a Comment