Today was another successful day at PPP or parent preschool. Hunter is starting to do really well there, ever since Christmas holidays he has been a little angel. I used to have to sit and stay with him the whole time but now he is a " big boy" and will stay and play with the other kids. It is nice to have some "MOM" time with the other moms in the other room. Today was a first he didn't want to leave. He was playing in the sand table finding all kinds of "treasures" he was particularly fond off a pearl necklace he thought he had to take home. He just looked at me with these pouty eyes when I asked if I could have it and stated "NO". After several attempts, a flailing temper tantrum on the floor and a distraction we were able to leave PPP happily.
This afternoon was spent waiting for people to come ...again. We had to get our satellite properly connected and our furnace fixed. Luckily once they got here it didn't take long. Once again I just hate waiting around for people.
It was so cute today, normally I seem to tell Hunter "NO" a hundred times a day but just before one of those "NO" times I caught him up on the kitchen table smelling the roses, it was so cute, I just had to grab my picture and capture it. When he was trying to smell them he was making the "blowing the nose" sound instead of sniffing, I continued to try and teach him how to sniff. He always seems to make me laugh and put a huge smile on my face.

After Trevor got home we decided to do a little family night shop to Costco. We all got fixed up and went to town. Hunter was in a really great mood so we decided to go get our passport pictures taken first. The girl at the photo counter said that he may be to little to get his picture but she would try. About 30 seconds later Hunter was done, and we had 2 successful pictures. I had thought it would have been hard for him not to smile but actually he did really well. The photographer was really surprised, and so was I . I know what kind of hyper-active kid he can be. After spending $xxx.xx on who knows what, getting all three of our passports pictures taken successfully, and eating supper it was home to relax.







3 comments:
I am commenting are you happy! That is a very cute picture of Hunter. Glad you guys had a fun time at costco.
hey girly, that boy is growing up way toooo fast! what a cutie with a tender heart! well, we need to get out again. trev is singing for the scotties tourn thurs nite. you guys should come out if not busy. but we need to get together again soon. love you!
I love your little blog site. I should look into it. Congrats on moving into a new home. Sounds like you have been busy. Hunter is so cute and I'm so jealous about you V-day. My husband worked till late. Grrr. He did buy me some perfume though which was wonderful. Take care.
Post a Comment