Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 26, 2007

What a weekend...

Friday morning we got up early, dropped Hunter off at Grandma Sloan's and we were off to Calgary. Trevor and I decided to go get our passports done and Trevor had a dermatologist appointment with Dr. Remington. We didn't get to the passport office till 11:45 which proved to be a crappy time, the line up was all the way outside the building and wrapping 3/4 the way around it again. Trevor decided to go to the Dr. while I stood outside and waited. Luckily I stood by two really nice women and was able to get to know them a little. 3 hours and 25 minutes later the passport process was done. It all went without a hitch except I have to send in a new passport picture for Hunter. I guess his face was too shiny....go figure. After that we decided to hit the mall. Old navy wasn't great ended up getting Hunter a few things, a new swimsuit which he desperately needed and a few tank top undershirts for me. I bet we weren't in the mall more than a hour. Oddly enough I didn't feel like shopping. So we went to BP's for a quick bite to eat and home it was. I wasn't feeling that great and wanted to get home because I had to work at 11 pm. That night I felt like crap at work, I was so tired and exhausted and it seemed like the night went on forever. After work it was home to bed and strict instructions to Trevor to let me sleep. I couldn't believe it when I woke up at 10, and then at 12:30 again. I wasn't feeling well and couldn't sleep. I spent all Saturday puking my guts out. I was suppose to go to a birthday party that night but couldn't make it. Then Sunday morning I wasn't feeling as bad, but stayed home from church. Sunday night we went out to Robbyn & Levi's in Taber to celebrate Madison's 1st birthday. I can't believe how much she has grown. She is almost as tall as Hunter, and Hunter is almost 2. She is such a cutey. I wish I took my picture so I could show you a pic. Today luckily I woke up feeling pretty good, so Hunter and I went to town to get the retake of his passport picture and run a few errands. After that is was home for lunch and I put Hunter down for a nap. I really should be folding clothes which I think is the worst household job in the world, mopping my floor, and vacuuming but that can all wait.
In relief society we decided to go a family home evening file exchange. It turned out to be a great success. It was a easy way to get four new files. We all made four of the same one and then exchanged in groups of 4. Hunter loves family home "neevning". Friends and family have told me to hold onto that , because someday he will complain about it. I don't even know how he got onto loving it so much , I think it was around Christmas time when we first started with him. It is amazing how fast he picks up on things, like saying the blessing of the food, his prayers before bedtime, manners, and know family home evening. I believe we have to take every opportunity to teach our kids what is right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry about feeling crummy. Knowing now about your new arrival, sounds like pregnancy to me . . . :)