rights it's Lacie's banana bread. I must say I hated making banana bread until I got this awesome recipe. It is defiantly fool proof and is always moist and yummy.
Here is the recipe:
Yummy Banana Bread

1/2 cup margarine melted
2 mashed bananas
1/2 cup sour cream ( key ingred.)
2 tsp. vanilla
1 egg
1 cup sugar
2 cup flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ginger
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/3 pkg milk chocolate chips
Mix wet ingredients together , add dry ingredients. I use my kitchen aid and it works great, but I have also done it by hand and it works just the same. Put in a greased and floured loaf pan , don't use pam or it won't turn out! Bake at 350 for 50-60 min. I tend to cook mine one the under side because Trevor like it kinda undercooked on the inside. Enjoy !!
Last night Trevor and I watched "The prestige" I must say it was slow to start and not as good as I would have hoped, but it was nice to have a little movie night to ourselves. We put Hunter down and he kept waking up for a " Ba Ba" or bottle with milk. I have been really trying to cut back his bottles but sometimes it is just so much easier to give into him than to hear him cry out for one. Trevor said to me last night as we were laying in bed hearing him cry , " Don't worry Hunter mommy always gives in around 2:00am". I was so proud of myself Hunter cried himself back to sleep after about five minutes and I DIDN'T give in. Anyone have any good suggestions how to get rid of the night time bottle? I would love a suggestions or two.
Today I had the great opportunity to watch my nephews Tyson and Carson as Jodi went to Taber to present her Salt City Candles at a PPP group. It was so nice to have them around to play with Hunter. It was so funny Hunter and Carson were more than thrilled to play in our unfinished basement with tools, like a mini air compressor. I snuck down stairs to get a pic. There were so cute , I said say cheese and they both were more than happy to obliged.
I just loved the expressions on their little faces.Tyson on the other hand didn't want anything to do with my picture taking of him. I kept saying Tyson look at Auntie and say "Cheese". Tyson's reply " I am to busy to say cheese, I am watching robin hood" !!! What a little stinker. I offered several times to tyson if he wanted to make sugar cookies with me and we could cut them out and decorate them with candy. He didn't want anything to do with it. It is funny to see how different kids at different ages like to be entertained.
I must say I really enjoyed having them over to play. It is

so nice to have Hunter's cousins so close. After playing with everything, having a few temper tantrums and disagreements it was time for lunch. Each of them were happy to have Itchiban, thank heavens for itchiban.

Although I haven't seemed to get a lot accomplished so far today it has been a fun and rewarding. Now I am off to make invitations to a salt city candle party I am going to have on March 8 at my house. Hey everyone welcome, it starts at 6:30.







2 comments:
Cute pictures of the kids! Thanks again for watching the boys :)
ICHIBAN! ICHIBAN!!
Post a Comment