
Yesterday , Trevor and I had the wonderful opportunity of going to the temple with a few other couples in the ward. The elders quorum arranged for free babysitting, which was much appreciated, and we were to meet at the church at 5:30 to carpool. I must say I am not much on the whole carpool thing, I like to go when I want to go and leave when, I want to leave. That sounds really selfish but it is true. Surprisingly enough Trevor convinced me to just go to the church first and see what they had planed. So after 5 men made the car arrangements it ended up Trevor and I getting a ride with a couple in the ward, that I am not super great friends with, and that there have been a few issues in the past over. But Trevor reminded me that is would be fine and not to worry about it. So then and there I made the quick decision to be Christ like and just give it a chance. Come to find out it wasn't that bad, we visited over small talk things and before you new it we were at the temple. It was so nice to get to the temple and enjoy the feeling of peace that you get when you enter. It was good to sit and wait for the session to start and ponder on a few things in my life right now. Especially focusing on how I could better myself and my marriage and family. Trevor and I both really enjoyed the session. We have made it one of our goals this year to attend 6 times. 6 doesn't seem like alot or enough but you have to start somewhere right. This month I am going to try extra hard to do those things that will bring my family eternal happiness and blessings.







1 comment:
Hey!! That is so nice that you and your husband got to make it to the temple. Thats to bad that you had to carpool..ya i undrestand, its kinda a pain. But Im glad it turned out good.have a great day!!
Post a Comment