Monday Hunter and I had a fun filled day. I decided that we would make Easter sugar cookies and have Tyson and Carson over to help decorate them. Hunter and I did all the prep work so it made it a little easier for the kids. We made three different colors of icing, and I had found a great easter sprinkle candy when I went to greatfalls this past weekend to decorate the cookies with. Come to find out kids that age....2 aren't really into decorating. Hunter and Carson just wanted to eat the cookies not decorate them. That was okay Tyson and I had a good time. 

Tyson loved the sprinkles and Hunter was more than happy to eat the icing.


Tyson loved the sprinkles and Hunter was more than happy to eat the icing.Later that night I decided we would have a Easter themed Family home evening. Hunter was looking forward to decorating the eggs so much we couldn't Even have the little lesson on Easter that I planned. Needless to say Trevor was thrilled about decorating eggs, he said" I hated doing this as a kid what makes you think I will like it now". Although he put on the tough face I knew he had fun. Hunter had fun making a mess and throwing the eggs in the color. Hunter kept on saying " FUN" . I agree Hunter it was a really fun family home evening. Now we have to eat all those hard boiled eggs.


We all had a great time. It was so nice to spend the evening together as a family. It is amazing how much I enjoy having family home evening now that I have a family of my own. We hope you all have a wonderful Easter.


We all had a great time. It was so nice to spend the evening together as a family. It is amazing how much I enjoy having family home evening now that I have a family of my own. We hope you all have a wonderful Easter.








2 comments:
Hey Tiffany!! Good idea..dying easter eggs for FHE...we all know that Trev had a blast!!
You are too darn cute of a family! Awh Trev! What a sport!
Post a Comment