
Today Jodi and I decided we would take the kids to the park for a picnic. The weather hasn't been very nice lately except yesturday Easter Sunday it was gorgeous, and today it would have been really nice as well but still really windy. We packed a small lunch and off to the park we went. The kids had fun playing together and we had a good time enjoying each others company.
Hunter would live outside if I let him. I am looking forward to this summer, when Jodi, Carissa, Heather and I can all go do some fun stuff with the kids.Here is my list of top 10 things to do/or enjoy this summer !!!
1. Go on family vacation to Echo lake ( July 1-7) YIPPEE
2. Calgary Zoo ( Hunter has never been)
3. Go to our cabin ( booked for week in early August)
4. Do yard work- don't laugh I wish I had a yard to work in. Look out Jodi and Carissa I might have to use my green thumb in your yards
5. Trips to Park Lake
6. BBQ's with family & friends
7. Camping, Camping, Camping
8. Go to Echodale ( never been, kids waterpark in Medicine Hat)
9. Gopher Hunting, I would love to get out I haven't been since high school
10. Nicholas Sheran Spray park, I heard it a huge hit for Hunter's age
Trevor left Saturday after I got home for work to go to Moab, Utah . He is dirtbiking with 3 others friends as well as his family, and family friends the Andersons. I went once after we were first married and had a good time but it is defiantly NOT what I want to do at this time in my life. It is 7 days of hard core riding and camping. Don't get me wrong that is totally my kind of thing if I can shower every night and don't have to chase a two year old around the dessert. Keeping Hunter away from cactus', snakes, the sun, and dirt all day wouldn't be fun for me, oh and don't forget the 17 hour drive, that is if you drive straight there. So this week it is Hunter and I going solo. I am really happy Trev got the chance to go again, he has been working so hard, and it was a great reward for all the work he did on our house and for Sloan Construction. Hopefully and prayerfully he comes back in one piece. Don't worry I am sure he will. After much caution from myself and my mom , I don't think he dares to get hurt. He called me yesturday morning to say he got there safe and sound. I hope he has a great time. Here are a few pictures to let you know what Moab is like and how intense it can be.










2 comments:
sounds like you will have a busy summer. How fun. I think we will be at echo lake for some of those days you are there. Let me know when you come to the Zoo. It is the best zoo, and tylee absolutely loves it. We have season passes and go often.
No way! Nick, Bridget and I are trying to get up there during that time too! After all these years we might really see eachother! I'm practially flipping out!!!! I'm so DARN excited!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment