Okay so I thought it was about time to make our big
announcement to the world. Well more importantly to my friends who may only read my blog , and that I get to see very rarely. So here it comes. We are EXPECTING !!! Trevor and I are really excited to be having another bundle of joy come into lives, due October 12. So for all of you trying to do the math that puts me at just about 14 weeks. It has taken me awhile to get my head around the whole pregnancy thing again, although this pregnancy was planned lets just say it didn't take long. Trevor already thinks it's a girl, but I think that is just what he wants so that is what he thinks. For me I really don't care the sex of the baby, I pray for a healthy, happy newborn, and
successful delivery. This time I will be trying a
VBAC hopefully (vaginal birth after
Cesarean). My doctor thinks that it is worth giving it a shot. Hunter was born by C/s because he got stressed , and failure for me to progress. But hopefully this time it will be a normal delivery. We have been trying to talk more and more about babies to Hunter but I still don't think he really gets it yet. I can't wait to see him as a big brother. This will put the two kids at just about 2/12 years shy of a few days. Pretty much
exactly what we planned for. It is awesome how Heavenly Father blesses us in so many ways. I am constantly
grateful for all that I have been blessed with.

Sorry for the not so good ultrasound pictures. I had a early ultrasound to check my dates and the ultrasound tech apologized for not getting any really great pictures. I didn't care I was just happy to see a baby with a heart beat, two arms and two legs.
I just wanted to share the news with everyone before they heard it somewhere else. Trevor and I couldn't be happier and look forward to the happiness and challenges a new baby will bring.
3 comments:
Congrats, I'm so excited for you guys. Two is a lot of work but very fun. Oh and to answer your question yes I'm YW pres. Yes it is very busy. i got put in when I had 5 weeks left with Sawyer in my belly. It was so stressful. It has turned out to be very rewarding too though.
Hey. Congrats on your news!!
Congrats on your news. We are very happy to have a new causin!!
Post a Comment