Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kute Kids Kraft, Krazy Kid Kleaning

The last few days around our house have been pretty uneventful, due to me not feeling all that great, and just being happy Trevor got home safe and sound from his trip to Moab. Sunday we stayed home all day taking it easy and later that evening Trev's family came over for dinner. It was nice to have them at our house, we usually always are over there for Sunday dinners. I have a great mother in law for that, she is always very welcoming and invites us over often. We are blessed to have such active families, and grandparents in our lives. I am grateful Hunter will know his grandparents well. So that was nice to have them over. Monday we stayed home all day. I was able to get some needed house work done though. I cleaned both bathrooms, vacuumed and did 5 loads of laundry. Hunter is such a little helper, I have never met a 2 year old so willing to help out. Although it is nice he wants to help , it is defiantly alot more work for me, making sure he isn't putting his hands in the toilet and sucking up things he shouldn't with the vacuum. But really how else are they suppose to learn, and I guess he wants to learn early. LOL. Last night I had to work nights so thankfully Jodi watch Hunter this morning while I slept. Bless her heart. Those 3 boys can be such a handful. When I went to pick Hunter up I found him with no pants on, on top of the coffee table, and Carson dumping out a box of salt on Tyson's floor. What little stinkers. Although a challenge at times they are such "little" blessings in my life. I can't wait till I don't have to work and can be a permanent stay at home mom. After a Hunter and I had a nap, I decided we should do something fun and since it is miserable outside raining and snowing I found a cute little Blue's Clues craft. I think sometimes I have just as fun making the little crafts as Hunter does. Lately he really likes blue's clues. There is a great little craft site for kids that you can get ideas and print stuff off. http://www.dltk-kids.com/
Needless to say Hunter was excited about getting his picture taken a whole bunch today. He cheered up after a few treats and TLC.
Yesterday we did have little break through in our house, I have finally decided it is time to get rid of Hunter's nap and bedtime bottles. So last night as Trevor was reading books and saying prayers with Hunter I washed all of his bottles and stored them away where Hunter wouldn't be able to find them. After prayers Hunter asked for his BA Ba and I just said Oh Hunter your ba ba's went bye bye, you are a big boy now. I gave him a drink of warm milk and off to bed he went. Trev said he slept through the night with no problems. Then today at nap time same thing, and no problems, obviously he was ready, it was a matter if I was ready to have him give it up. So I have been happy with our little improvement. I guess the next big thing will be potty training and that too I think will be a matter of when I am ready to be diligent and try. Take care till next time.

No comments: