
Today we had Hunter's 2
nd Birthday party, we invited all the cousin's and there mom's for lunch, a quick game of pin the flag on mailbox (blue's clues), opened presents, and cake and ice cream. Pretty much the basic fun of a good
ol' birthday party. Hunter was really happy to get his blues clues cake and bike.


After all the guests left we had a fun time riding our new bike outside. I can't believe that Hunter is already 2 years old. Man time goes by so fast, and how I think of all the wonderful things he can do. He is so smart. I am happy to say today he peed on the potty for the first time as well. My little boy is growing up.
1 comment:
It was sure a fun party! The kids had fun playing the game and watching Hunter open his present. I think he got a little spoiled. But hey that is what birthdays are for... RIGHT! He sure looks happy that he finally got his bike.
Post a Comment