Okay so really I have to tell you how excited I am about my new little adventure I signed up to do today, yes you can begin to laugh, I am going to sell Avon. I know you are all thinking what the heck for but I think it is a great way to make a little extra cash on the side without doing a ton of extra work. I have already got my first Avon order from my sister and can't wait to see how well I do. Recently our " Avon Lady" at work is no longer doing it and I thought what a great idea to take over it, the girls at work tend to buy whatever catalogue is laying around, especially on nights. So wish me luck.Another reason you can call me crazy is we have decided to build another house right away. I know " what for???" well lets just say hopefully we can make some good money doing it. I am so lucky to have a husband that does it for a living and we can do thing at cost. So that means a lot of finishing work on this house first, and then selling it and hopefully having the next one almost done before we have to move out. Trevor has been working really hard for Sloan construction and has had to force himself to do thing around here. The other day him and Hunter had a great time in the bobcat moving gravel around the driveway to get it ready for pouring. What cute little construction men I have !







1 comment:
that is great you guys are building a new house. It is a great way to make good money. The housing market is booming. Hunter is so adorable. Do you know what you are having yet?
Post a Comment