Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Taming the wild ones !!!!


Okay you can start to laugh if you want but seriously when you watch your two nephews at bedtime and your own wild little child, it takes a genius I tell you to get them all to play nice. Well it wasn't hard to convince them to watch " The Fox & the Hound" and have popcorn. LOL Hunter and Tyson were glued to the T.v, but it didn't' take Carson long to get pre-occupied with a toy bus and cars. I was watching the boys for Jodi while she had a meeting and Ty was out of town, and unfortunately Trevor had Y.M so it was me and the three boys. Surprising after a long day of sewing baby blankets , and Hunter having no nap, I still had quite a bit of patience, something I don't always posses when tired.
Still halfway to go....so we will see how long the patience lasts.

Last night I caught a few pictures of Trevor reading books to Hunter, Hunter loves reading and often uses it as an excuse to not go to bed, he asks for more and more books. Recently he has loved reading the book " Give that back Jack" and can finish almost all lines of the book. Check out the video to see how he did.

Recently I have been noticing how " BIG" Hunter is and growing up so fast. I am sure once this baby comes I will really notice it. It's truly amazing how much they learn in only two years of there lives....Crazy really. It really hasn't hit me yet that we are going to bring home another little one, I guess all my focus has been on Hunter lately I don't really have time to think about how my life will be adjusted with the new one. Today I was able to get some baby stuff ready though, I made two more baby blankets, cleaned the swing, and washed the bassinet bedding. I wish we had a named picked out for this baby, I think I would feel alot more organized and ready. Well I only have just over 4 weeks to go, so hopefully we can come up with something. So far we kinda like the names: Ruston, Emmett, Gunner, and Brock. Well I guess I should say those are names I like. Trevor hasn't been much help with the name thing either he wants something way out there, or isn't super fussy about any....MEN. LOL



2 comments:

The Johnston's said...

To fun! If Hailee was a boy we were going to name her Emmett...love that name! So that's my vote, if I even have a vote! You're so like me, I have to have a name picked out before hand. David picked Hailee's name and wouldn't let me know what it was going to be until the moment she was born, so that was kinda special but it sucked up to that point! :) How's the potty training going?

Dallas said...

I had names picked before hand too, I couldn't wait lol.. I really like Emmett too... very cute..
thanks for stoppin by my blog btw :) , my camera is a Canon S3 IS, it's really great, and it's pretty affordable compared to other cameras in its class. Also... http://spraguelab.squarespace.com/ here is a good link to a blog that gives great photoshop tips, every friday is "photoshop friday" on there and she's got lots of neat things to learn on how to alter your photos digitally. You can check out her older photoshop friday posts too. Just click on the right on Photoshop friday index.. Hope that helps... TTYL!