
I can't wait to tell all of you that we had our baby on Friday Oct 12, by planned c-section. That morning Trevor and I had to be at the hospital at 6:30 for me to have the c-section for 8:05. I must say I was quite nervous and didn't sleep well at all the night before, but as the moment came closer I felt my nerves settle. I am so grateful for
priesthood blessings and a worthy priesthood holder husband. After being prepped and ready for surgery, I had Gunner Boyd Sloan at 8:55 am, he weighed a healthy 8 lbs 11 0z, was 20 3/4 inches long, and has a full head of black hair. I must say he is a gorgeous baby and we couldn't be happier with him. He has been such a well behaved baby from the get- go , he pretty much sleeps and eats. Hunter has started to adjust pretty well and loves to hold " baby Gunner". I think he will be a great big brother !

I must say that I am so blessed to have two healthy boys and wonderful little family. It has been 10 days now and we seem to be settling in just fine. Today Hunter and I braved going to town for the first time with Gunner and I am happy to say we did just fine with no problems. Gunner was a angel and slept the whole time.
4 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you guys are doing well. Gunner is so adorable, I love all the hair. Isn't 2 fun!
Another adorable grandchild to add to our brood!Love Mom
What an adorable little guy! You make very cute babies too! and I'm also very proud of you going out by yourself with both boys. It's a little scary the first time and I'm glad to hear that they were very good for you! Congrats again!
He's such a beautiful baby!! congrats again on your new addition!! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you :)
Post a Comment