Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween }

Today Tyson and Carson came over , and I put them to work stuffing candy bags for Halloween, Tyson wasn't to excited about the whole thing but Hunter and Carson couldn't get enough, well until the bags ran out. Then after I decided to make some caramel apples to give to our friends for Halloween, they turned out very yummy!




Tonight after supper I got the kids dressed up in there Halloween costumes, Hunter was a dragon and had no problems making growling dragon noises, Gunner was a little bear I think ? my friend from work gave him his little costume, I must say I didn't make him wear it long. Long enough for a picture or two. I figured he was only 2 1/2 weeks old he didn't need to do the Halloween thing.
Then we went out trick or treating, MOM was the taxi driver, and Dad took the Hunter from door to door. We hooked up with the Pilling's and had a great time. Hunter brought home such a loot full of candy. I will definetly be hiding most of it from him, or at least rationing him. I sure the candy won't stay long around the house with Trev around . LOL.




























2 comments:

The Johnston's said...

How cute are your kids....Super cute!! I love Halloween, except for the hoards of candy David and I now have to try NOT to eat! There goes all of my effort to loose weight! :)

Dallas said...

aww they're so adorable! love the little dragon costume, he looks happy to be in it :) And the little bear costume is too cute! love it!