Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, December 17, 2007

{ Hurray for Christmas, Snow, & Baking }

So prepare yourself now, I haven't blogged in a while and it is definatly time to catch up. December has been a busy month, with getting ready for Christmas and all. I did a bunch of Christmas baking, all of which Hunter had fun helping out with. We decorated a train gingerbread house, put up our " Charlie brown" tree which cost me $25 down town...what a rip off! I wish we were able to go get a christmas tree at the cabin, but oh well...next year I guess. Yesturday we went and delivered all our christmas goodies to friends and family it was nice to spread a little Christmas cheer. It has been great to get friends and families christmas cards. I just love hearing what everyone is up too, and how they are doing. Hunter is really excited for Santa to come, he want a Thomas the train , train track....we have to see what santa can do about that....LOL. The other day he was being naughty and I "called" santa to tell Santa Hunter was behaving very nicely , and believe me it didn't take long for Hunter to get happy. It's funny how kids respond so differently to things. I am looking forward to spending Christmas morning here we just Trev, Hunter, Gunner and I this year. Although it will be a little lonely opening presents just us, I am glad to start a few of our own traditions. We will be spending Christmas eve and Trev's parents and Christmas day at my parents. Then on the 27 at the Cabin for our big huge skating party.


Gunner is growing way to fast for me.....:( I don't remember Hunter growing this fast. I took him to get his first set of shots last week and he is in the %95 for his weight , he weight 14+ pounds already, %75 for his head and only %50 for his height. Our poor boys won't be tall I don't think. He did really well after and wasn't hardly grouchy at all. I am so blessed to have such a good baby.




Here are a few other pictures of what we have been up too lately !








2 comments:

Dallas said...

lol, I missed reading your blog too Tiffany :) sounds like you guys have been busy. I can't believe how bug Gunner is already! wow! They sure grow fast when you've got 2 hey! And btw, I've made a few of those "calls to santa" too in the last few years, they really do work LOL! Hope you have a fantastic holiday! Merry Christmas!

The Johnston's said...

YEah! An update!! hee hee JK I know how busy we can get too. I got your Christmas card by the way and it is beautiful! You have such a beautiful family Tiff. Thanks again!