Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

More Pics of the kiddos

Today while Hunter was playing so nice with Grandma's " Marble Game" I decided to take a few new pictures of him. I can't believe how big he is getting...seriously, he isn't my little baby anymore, he is definitely a big boy now.




Gunner is already trying to crawl....crazy kiddo....when he is on his tummy he pulls his little bum up and tries to get going. I hope it is awhile before I am chasing after him too.

So I am super excited I ordered some cute vinyl signs off what seams to be a great little website. They had really cute craft ideas. My big plan is to eventually have a nice craft room where I can pretend to be crafty. I want to make some cute stuff to decorate my new house. Man I am realizing it takes alot of stuff to decorate a new house. Well better run for now, I'll keep you posted I am working on organizing and decorating my toy room as we speak.

3 comments:

Rayanna Hogg said...

Oh my gosh he is already trying to crawl! What a little animal. Enjoy now because soon he will be in to everything!

The Johnston's said...

Congrats on the new place! Isn't it awesome! I'm just glad we have our own space and are no longer living with the inlaws. Can I just say your boys are stinkin CUTE!! Seriously! Good genes there! I can't believe how big they are getting, especially Gunner.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new pad! Your boys are so stinkin adorable! And growing so fast, wow! When you get your crafty space all finished you'll have to share some pics :) And LOVE your blog banner too, did you do it? TO answer your question I did do mine. Hope you have a happy Easter!