Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 14, 2008

Settling In....Gunner....Happiness

So it has been officially one week since we moved into our new house and we are settling in quite nicely. Hunter is liking his big boy bed, Gunner is sleeping way better at night, and Trevor and I are loving our new home, especially the space. Yesterday Hunter and I decided to make some cookies and give them to our neighbors. We already know some of our neighbors, which is really nice. The neighbors next door, Trevor went to carpentry school with him, and the neighbor across the street I went to nursing school with her. Funny eh, what a small world we live in. Hunter had fun hand delivery the cookies. I think it is so important to take our little ones along with us when we are doing fun things for others. How else are they going to learn the important things in life.



Gunner is getting so big....so fast. I can't believe that he is already five months old. He is such a wonderful little addition to our home. He watched as Hunter and I made the cookie plates for the neighbors, and as I made a little something for my visiting teachers. It must have made him bored because before long he was asleep in his bumbo...poor little thing.





While searching around some of the blogs I regularly visit, I came across this great quote, that I thought I would share:
Happiness can be thought, sought or caught, but never bought and the best way to keep it is to share it.

Things that make me Happy:
* The smell of rain- especially when you are near the mountains or out of town.
* Healthy kids- I am truly blessed to have healthy kids.
* Hearing " I love you mom"
* Date night with Trev
* Family Holidays
* Sunday dinners with the whole family
* Hunting and the outdoors.
* Kalispell Montana.....love that place
* Girls night out
* Sisters
* Trustworthy & Caring Friends
* My own health
* Quiet nights at home with Trev and the kids
* Awesome Parents...more like old wise friends really
* Hearing stories about your childhood- I was blessed with a very happy childhood.
* Sunday drives to the mountains
* Wood Burning fire places
* Kisses and squeeze hugs before bed
* Strangers smiles
* Laugh of little kids playing---especially when it's my kid...LOL
* My testimony of Jesus Christ

That's just the start of what truly makes me happy...but the little ones are calling !

4 comments:

Dallas said...

mmmm, your cookies look GOOD =) And your kiddos are so CUTE! I can't believe how big Gunner is! Glad to see you're all doing so well! Chow!

sarah said...

Don't you just love when babies will fall asleep anywhere? I love that, I think it's so cute.

Mary said...

That is A LOT of cookies girl! I know you are not into bragging, but send pictures of your new place girl! It looks gorgeous!! And Gunner is a DARLING. Love those cheeks and sparkly eyes--he got those happy eyes from you girl.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so so cute!! It makes me want to have a little boy! I don't have a blog, but maybe I will sometime soon.