We were pleasantly suprised last night when good ol' "Auntie" Carissa came to the rescue with homemade chicken noodle soup...YUMMY. We have been sick since saturday and just not feeling well at all. It was delicious !!! It had the greatest noodles in it. I think they must have been homeade. What a wonderful friend ! Thanks Carissa for putting a smile on all our faces.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHA you're SOO funny!!! As if you posted pictures...you're hilarious. I'm glad you liked it. And I am SOOOO not that much of a homemaker, the noodles are just plain old egg noodles! I'm glad you liked it though! lol!
that is GREAT that she brought you supper. It is nice to have good friends.
yum that soup looks so so good!! Love the pics! Hope you guys are all feeling better soon! You blog looks so cute how did you do your banner? Love it.
Wow, that does look so yummy. Oh, and Trevor looks like he is really enjoying it!
aww what a great friend for sure. that soup looks GOOD! love the look of your blog, you'll have to share some "how to's" :) chow...
Post a Comment