We stayed up late till 1:30 visiting, it was so nice that Trev's sister Robbyn and brother in law Levi and niece Madison came along. It's not that often we get to go to the cabin with just them. It was funny as Robbyn and I were walking towards the cabin I said just think 10 years from now we will be thinking back to the time we packed our little kids into the cabin, and got stuck in the snow for hours. I know it sounds so cheesy but I just love making memories for our family.
So onto a different note I wanted to do a little poll and find out what all you other moms do for fun ?, for yourself. Not saying I don't do anything for myself because I totally do....just thinking I need some new ideas. I was thinking of looking into a spin class, has anyone tried that before? I would love to be able to find something that I could possible do say once a week and later in the evening when the kiddos are in bed. Suggestions Please !







4 comments:
You are soooo game for anything Tiffany! It reminds me of the time we landed in a ditch and wandered around the praries . . . gosh, I remember laughing so hard at one point and totally about to cry at another. You are always a good one to be in those situations with. What are you doing looking so glamorous when you're heading to the cabin? And good question on the activities to do for yourself . . . I've been thinking I need to find myself a hobby for a long time. Sometimes it's just finding something to switch it up, but how to do that? Spin classes scare me. I like water aerobics or kickboxing--if you can get a good teacher. I'm excited to hear about what you find!
Well, it looks like you guys had fun at the cabin, we were sad that we couldn't make it! We'll have to do one last cabin trip before we move. That road going in is kinda sketchy, but I'm glad you guys got yourselves out and had a fun weekend.
As for activities??? I'm at a loss too. With being a "single mother" these days, my time is kinda limited! haha.
Tiff, I'm so glad you guys made it to the cabin. It looks like you had fun. Your boys are going to have GREAT family memories of those times. You are right it's time to take time for ourselves... buy I have no Idea what!? If we only lived closer we could drag our hubby's to dance class or something... wouldn't they love that?! I hope you find what your looking for and if you do let me know!
ha ha, that's too funny, and you're so right, these will be great memories for you and your family in the future. i have no good ideas for you on getting out on your own, but i'll be checking back in to see what you come up with :)
Post a Comment