Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thankful Thursday once Again....

Thankful Thursday is here again, and today I am most thankful for my own personal Tender Mercies, What are Tender Mercies ? "The Lord’s tender mercies are the very personal and individualized blessings, strength, protection, assurances, guidance, loving-kindnesses, consolation, support, and spiritual gifts which we receive from and because of and through the Lord Jesus Christ." Elder Bednar . He couldn't have summed it up better for me. I am so grateful for all the tender mercies I see daily in my life. I just love the "little" mercies, like when Hunter says " I love you mom", " Will you lay by me", "Come play with me", it just shows how really important I am in his eyes. Lately he has been really good at home, listening better and using his manners...we are getting somewhere! Gunner as I usually refer him to, is my little angel baby. If you have been around him much you know he is such a happy , smiley thing ! Another tender mercies is the Lord's hand in my life, as he watches, guides and protects my family as we strive to do what is right. I am so grateful for my testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints.

Yesturday the kids and I drove to Cardston for a visit. Hunter had so fun playing with the new puppies I just had to share a pic or two.



































"Tender mercies of the Lord Come in quiet ways, Not by mere coincidence, But by heaven’s grace. As we choose to follow Him With full heart and soul, We become His chosen ones And tender mercies flow." Janice Kapp Perry

5 comments:

The Molcak's said...

awww, those puppies are so cute! I bet Hunter had a blast with them. Thanks for the quotes, they're such a nice read when my day isn't going "quite as planned"! lol!

Jodi Pilling said...

WOW the puppies are SO big! I guess we should get down there and see them before it is time for them to go to their new home.

I'm glad Hunter is being a better boy at home for you...but what are we going to do about him when he comes over here!! LOL! I'm sure it is just a phase he is going through, but man Carson can't take many more bites to the arm. He is starting to have a permanent bruise there. LOL! JK.

Rayanna Hogg said...

The puppies are so cute! Hunter is such a GOOD little boy. He is so sweet to Makenna and so protective when she is at HIS house. Thanks for the thought, again make my day... hey will you just come and give my talk for me... you have it all down packed!

Mary said...

It's always so uplifting to read your blogs. Think you could move to Oregon and be my neighbor? I could really use your influence--it would be fun to do this Mom thing together. I'm grateul for Blogs that let me peak in on you!

Anonymous said...

oh my! those puppies are adorable, and so is hunter!