Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May Long Weekend !

Just a quick post with lots of pictures from our fun long weekend. We went up to our cabin on friday and stayed all weekend ! We had a blast quading, playing cards, catching snails, eating good food and visiting. It was so nice to spend some fun time together as a family. I hope everyone had a very good long weekend too.












































































6 comments:

The Molcak's said...

Looks like you guys had lot's of fun! I bet you got an awesome tan being outside all weekend! JEALOUS!!!! haha

Rayanna Hogg said...

What a blast.... looks like you guys had so much fun! And yes we DO need to do something. You're right I'm going through a with drawl too! LOL

Christal said...

You guys always have so much fun lucky boys you have!! Congrats on your calling too think I'll start coming to your ward you'll do amazing things !! Good luck with it all!!

Anonymous said...

That's looks like a lot of fun. Maybe I should know this but where is your cabin at. It was such an awesome weekend to getaway. how was the tree planting the other week. how many left??? =)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Johnston's said...

To fun! We actually came down to Cardston and were at my parents house for the weekend. It was a spur of the moment decision. We were originally going to go camping but David hurt his foot so we opted for a more relaxed weekend where I didn't have to set up our huge "cabin" tent myself (not to mention pack and unpack everything myself).