Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, June 22, 2008

What's New with the Sloan's ???

Recently we have been doing nothing but just enjoying life ! Mixed with a little work of course. There would be no fun without a little hard work here and there. Last week the boys and I enjoyed the nice weather with trips to "Auntie's " house aka my sister Jodi, a trip to the splash park with friends, and to end the week off a very fun exciting trip for Trevor and I white water rafting, but I will get to that in just a minute. Thought I would share a few pics of the kids this week first.




















































































Yesterday we had the awesome opportunity of going on a little road trip with some great friends to golden, B.C. We started off the morning leaving Coaldale at 7:30 A.M, made a quick stop at Lake Louise to enjoy the beautiful scenery.


















" The girls" Jessica, Heather & Me














Heather & Ryan (OUR travel Guides ...lol)
















Trev & ME, so not the greatest pic of me , but who cares right, We had a blast !

We then made a mad dash to Golden, B.C where we went whitewater rafting with http://alpinerafting.com/ on the kicking horse river. It was so fun, the weather was beautiful, the rapids where wild and we had a blast together. We had a great guide named Bruce who knew the river well. He has had like 26 years of experience or something crazy like that. I think he had a good time guiding us on the river and would definitely request him as a guide in the future.



The favorite part of the river for me was called "shotgun" this was a stretch of river that was quite wild and we all LOVED it. It was definitely worth the drive, and will be doing it again next year. Such a fun day out with the hubby and good friends.
We ended the night we a great dinner in Banff at the Sukiyaki House. We had all around, all you can eat suki yaki, which is a bowl full of hot broth in the middle of the table and you cook veggies, noodles and thin pieces of beef in it and then it is served on rice. Super Yummy, also worth the drive.

So that's was our week in a nut shell. I hope I didn't bore you to much, we just had a great week and wanted to share it with all of you ! I hope your week was as great.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tiffany i love the pictures they are great

Mary said...

Oh how fun! Sounds like the kids stayed at home? Way to get a fun adult weekend in with the hubby!