Just thought I would drop bye and leave a few fun pics from our long weekend. We took our friends the Seely's with us this time, and we all had a fun time. The weather was HOT, the bugs actually weren't that bad, and we all enjoyed relaxing together. I was so happy that all the little boys played so well together.
We really enjoyed ourselves. The kids were amazingly good ( I thought) and the weather was so great.
On another really exciting note....HUNTER IS FINALLY POTTY TRAINED !!!! WHohoo !!!
Hunter showing off his new spiderman underwear....I am so proud of my little man ! Now we just have to work on staying dry through the night. I hope each of you had a great long weekend !







4 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun on the weekend! Whoo hoo... he is potty trained!! Well done Tiff!! Love your pictures. =)
That's AWESOME!!! Hunter must be so excited!(Although I'm sure not as excited as YOU!!!)haha!
Yeah!! Good job Hunter!! The night time potty training is another thing...Xander is still in Diapers at night too and I'm thinking he'll be harder than Aidan was. We did try the underwear during naps and that was a nice little mess. :)Oh well, not yet. SO I guess we are working on that same thing together!
Good job Hunter! Looks like you guys had a fun time.
Post a Comment