Then go for a "treasure hunt" around the house, finding all kinds of little things to stuff in a pop bottle.
We used all kinds of stuff: A feather, marble, little animals like cow, spider, dog, and horse, pompom, paperclip, stickers, buttons ect.
Sorry for the naked picture ( don't worry he has underwear on...this kiddo hates clothes )
Fill with colored rice. I hot glued on the lid, then you don't have to worry about spills.
Then I jazzed them up a bit with there initials and a little ribbon. Hunter thought it was really fun. Gunner has enjoyed shaking his, a little to young to search and find all the treasures inside. Then you can type up a list of all the things in the bottle and have you kids go find them. A great fun, and easy eye spy bottle that is easy for the kiddos to help with.
I can't believe how fast my little one is growing, last night while spending some time before bed, the little stinker decided to climb the 12 stair, staircase. He did it all by himself. Awwww my baby is growing up. :(







8 comments:
That's such a cute idea, way faster than the bags! I can't believe Gunner is already crawling up the stairs, I still think of him as a tiny baby, but I guess he's getting to be a big boy.
The eye spy bottles are a great idea... we'll definitly be making some of those. Thanks! Your boys are so cute and their names totally suit you! It's been fun reading your blog... and thanks for the comments on mine!
I love that idea! I'm totally going to give it a try, thanks for the great idea!
Aw, your little baby boy is so darling! And you are quite the crafty person. I use my clipboard all the time and have almost used up all my post-it notes you sent on over.
I'm so glad to hear you liked the package I sent! When I saw those teaspons, I was so thrilled because I LOVE stuff like that. My son turnes 8 in three weeks so in about a month he will be baptized. I still can't believe it. He can't be that old! But it is pretty exciting times. :) I'm so glad I met somebody new through the swap!
What a great idea! Love it!
Seriously? Little Gunner crawled all the way up the stairs. He's so cute girl.
fun craft idea. you have some really good ones. hope you are having a good long weekend.
You have the cutest ideas you are so fun!!! Gunner is so cute watch out now eh stairs and everything else!!They grow up way to fast eh! Looks like your having a great summer ! ttys
What a fun idea Tiff! Your way to crafty girl!! Hows your summer going?
Post a Comment