Hunter found this awesome Saskatoon bush that he just couldn't stay away from. When I asked him what he was doing he said " Eating bumbleberries". LOL What a cutie pie.
Hunter riding his new spider man bike we bought in Kalispell. I was so amazed how well he did his first time. He loves this thing!
Look Mom I found more Saskatoon's !
Best little buddies, cousin Carson and Hunter
A little nap time for Trevor after Gunner was up half the night......
Who would have known this little monkey didn't sleep well at all ?
Pictures taken Sunday afternoon down at the Flathead river, it was so beautiful down there, would definitely stop by there again. The kids loved exploring and throwing rocks in the river. Sorry for the heavy picture post but we have been having a really fun summer and just wanted to share it with all of you.
I am so thankful for a heavenly father that has provided us with such great outdoors for us all to enjoy. Some of my most life changing experiences or testimony builders have been while I was in the outdoors. So often the song " I stand all amazed " comes to mind while I am pondering our savior's love for me and for this beautiful world that we live in. I pray that I will be able to share my love for the outdoors with my children and have them truly appreciate the magnitude of it all.
""...in every walk with Nature one receives far more than he seeks.""
Author: John Muir







3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great vacation. I can't believe we didn't run into eachother??? haha
That Hunter and those berries! That is way too cute.
Gunner isn't sleeping well generally or just camping? Little stinker. Good thing he has those darling dimples.
Looks like you had a GREAT time!! Too bad the kids didn't sleep so good... it's a good thing they are so stinken cute!! Too bad we BOTH forgot our cameras when we went to the water park.... it was a blast- I guess only memories in our little heads, but we will for sure have to do it again!! Missing you already... i think its spa time again!!
Post a Comment