I must say I have been rather surprised how well Hunter has been doing in his very first swimming lessons. Although leery at times he had surpassed my expectations for sure. I think it is so important to teach children how to swim, in my opinion a life skill for sure.
Thankful Thursday
I am so thankful for good things to read and my ablitly to read for that matter. Recently I did something I have NEVER done, I read the whole months ensign, I must say I really enjoyed it. I am not much of a novel reader, but I do enjoy reading churchy books. I love a good sherri dew book, I am currently working on her new one. I found the neatest thing in this months ensign it talked about how we can share the gospel using the internet. I must say I never really thought about it much but it said it was a great way to spread the gospel word.
I am so thankful for my knowledge of Jesus Christ and his attonement. I know he died so that we may have life as we know it, so we can be forgiven for our sins and we may one day return to live with him and our heavenly father. I know Joseph smith was a true prophet of god and he with the help of our heavenly father did restore the gospel to the earth. I am privledged to know we have a living prophet on the earth today, President Thomas S. Monson who leads and guides me and my family. I know that families can be together forever through heavenly fathers plan, if we but live worthily. I am so thankful for a husband who upholds his priesthood and honors it. I am so blessed to be a part of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
I am thankful for loving husband. Who is always willing to help out when and where ever I need him. Who loves me for me in all my short comings and weaknesses. I am so blessed to have him in my life. I am so thankful for my two adorable little boys who teach me so much about life and myself. That teach me not to sweat the small stuff in life and to pick my battles. To love unconditional and give patience. I am so blessed to be a mom.
"When I count my blessing I count you twice"
Have a thankful, fabulous day !







4 comments:
Of course you did it again.... the greatest blog!! I love reading your blogs, so heartfelt and uplifting.
Looks like you had a GREAT time at the ZOO!! Our poor hubby's have to deal with us dragging them places that they just can't stand! Cute Pictures... always a hit!
I'm glad you had a fun time at the zoo...but now who am I going to go with??? Oh well there is always next year. Cute pictures too.
Isn't surprising how those little family outings really are so fun! I didn't know about little Hunter. Poor kid. Does it hurt? Good luck with that. I loved keeping Baby Bridget slathered in yummy oatmeal lotion and I even fought her on it when she started getting old enough to wiggle around and then I just gave up. I can only imagine what it's like with a 3 year old!
And it's always nice to read such an uplifting blog girl. I do wish we lived closer. You're a good influence on me (and even though I only get to read you, you still make me laugh)!
You MUST MUST MUST call me next time you come to the zoo!! I'd love to come down and see you while you're in the city! Your kids as so adorable, I'd love to meet them.
Post a Comment