Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who's going to be " The Biggest Loser"

I am really excited to be posting what is my new upcoming challenge. A few girls and guys I know, okay all close friends are joining in the "Biggest Loser" challenge. I am sure many of you have seen the hit T.V show, well it is coming to good ol' southern Alberta....my style.

Me along with a few friends as mentioned above have decided to all throw in $100 and to see who can lose the most weight in 3 months. It will be measured by % lost. So all is fair...things have to be fair right. So coming September 1 the race begins. Some of the rules include losing weight anyway you chose, and doing it for a 3 month period, ending December 1st 2008. The winner will win %60 of the money, 2nd- %30, 3rd- %10. The more the merrier so if you want to join don't hesitate to drop me a message and we would LOVE To have you.

I am really excited to get my self back into better shape. Slowly but surely I have added on a few pounds after getting married and two kiddos. But it is time to do it for me. It is going to be a huge lifestyle change for my family. We are used to eating out way more than we should and have a house FULL of JUNK ! I have no idea why I have become so lax in my effort to eat healthy. I was raised on good ol' porridge no sugar cereals, lots of fresh fruit and veggies and very rarely goodies. My mom isn't a huge baker.....which I LOVE TO BAKE , so baked goods were not a huge problem either. My mom always cooked three well balanced meals a day. To this day she still eats very healthy and it shows. Trevor on the other hand was raised with a grocery store in his basement so he always had a huge variety of Junk at hand. It will be especially hard for Trev, I told him that all the treats were going to be hid away and he could have access when he wanted....LOL. Trevor is thin and has no real need to lose weight, but he does need to eat healthier. So here is my quest to get healthy. Wish me luck and if you want JOIN!

2 comments:

Rayanna Hogg said...

GO TIFF GO!! I'm totally rooting for you.... so does this mean not more cheesecake?? LOL I guess I will sacrifice only for YOU!!

Mary said...

You go girl! That pot of money sounds like some great motivation. My biggest problem is trying to find a way to exercise that doesn't feel like a chore. Excited to hear what you discover and get some new ideas!