
I was tagged by Christal for ever ago and now I am finally going to do this thing!
8 Things I am PASSIONATE About...
1. The Gospel aka " The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints"
2. My Family, especially my own : Trevor, Hunter & Gunner
3. The great outdoors....just get me outside already !
4. Helping others
5. Good music, I am a sucker for some good tunes
6. Great friends- you know who you are
7. Having a great Marriage !
8. Learning new things.
8 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often...
1. Are you kidding me ?
1. Are you kidding me ?
2. HUNTER
3. Hey that's NOT NICE
4. Freak !
5. 1....2.............3!
6. Just a sec
7. I LOVE YOU, can you say that too much ?
8. When are you going to be home ?
8 Things I want to do before I die...
1. GO TO AFRICA
1. GO TO AFRICA
2. Live on a acreage
3. Go traveling
4. Be the best mom, sister, friend I can be
5. Do more Service for others
6. Go on a mission with Trevor
7. Raise happy and successful children who are active in the church
8. Have NO regrets
8 Things I have learned From my past...
1. YOU are the only ONE that can make your own HAPPY
2. If you don't like something...change your attitude
3. "IF you are giving....you are getting"
4. Trials happen for a reason and they make you grow.
5. Accepting " Thy will be done" in the toughest of situations
6. Don't take your health for granted
7. Say " I love you " often. And always say it when ending a phone conversation or a goodbye...you just never know
8. Cherish your family and friends. Family will ALWAYS be there. Good friends are hard to come by, so it is okay to only have one or two really close ones...they are worth it !
8 Places I would love to see...
1. AFRICA- I have always wanted to go there, it is a MUST before I die. I would love to go there for a month or two and really give back and experience it.
1. AFRICA- I have always wanted to go there, it is a MUST before I die. I would love to go there for a month or two and really give back and experience it.
2. The South- like Louisiana, Mississippi, Tennessee ect
3. Go to temple square in Utah with my kiddos
4. Australia
5. Caribbean
6. Exotic Hunting Trip somewhere...hmmm?
7. The Ocean
8. South America
8 Things I Currently Need or Want...
1. A pedicure
1. A pedicure
2. A massage
3. I want a SLR Camera- the new Rebel would be nice. I would love to learn how to take awesome pictures of my kiddos.
4. A vinyl cutter- so I can do NEVER ENDING CRAFTY"S
5. A holiday ! Hurray for Black Friday coming up in November.
6. A new wardrobe
7. New toilet paper...don't ever buy toilet paper on sale if you don't know what you are getting...OUCH !
8. New shoes
8 More People I Tag!
1. Mary Jane
2. Carissa
3. Rayanna
4. Becky K.
5. Becky P.
6. Nancy
7. Chrystal J
8. Anyone who wants too....







3 comments:
Girl, you are on!
I had forgotten you always wanted to go to Africa. People always seem to say someplace in Europe or something. I think that says you're a true adventurous and animal lovin lady (well, that's my interpretation of it)! :)
Awesome list! You are a superstar. And guess what superstar...You won an award on my blog!
Hey Tiffany - I forgot to get back to you but you reminded me on the camera - I did get the new Canon Rebel XSI and I love it. Make sure you want to take the time to learn to shoot manually (setting the aperture and shutter speed etc., rather than using the pre-set programs), otherwise you might as well just get a regular camera with more megapixels. The lenses can be expensive - I got mine used for $500, but they are totally worth it. My friend and photographer Maria is teaching me, and I would definitely recommend finding someone who knows what they're doing to teach you. Good luck!
Post a Comment