Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend...






Okay I had to start this post early because although the weekend is not over yet...we have been so busy! Yesterday we spent the day at the cabin with Trevor's family for a work/Thanksgiving celebration and today was the big Jensen family Thanksgiving fest at our house.


Trevor and Hunter went up Friday night to the cabin to get a head start on all the work that needed to be done. We needed to put in a new cattle gate, and a big tower for our windmill. The "boys " worked so hard from sun up to almost sun down on Saturday to get these two things accomplished. Us girls luckily just got to hang out chat, play a few cards and relax.....Ok that might have been a lie. If you call dealing with a three year old temper tantrum relaxing ! LOL It was a great day and I got lots of great pictures.










Sorry for the picture overload but I LOVE posts with lots of pictures.

We had a great family dinner today, with all the Thanksgiving fixin's. It was nice to prepare the meal for my family especially to give my mom a break from her regular cooking duties. It was so nice to hear my mom's Thanksgiving tradition of going around the table and expressing what she was thankful for. We usually all give her a hard time about it because it usually doesn't leave a dry eye in the room. It is so important to share what we are thankful for, to each other, and to express our feelings for one another. None of us could even sum up in words what we may have wanted to say after she was done. So I am going to take this time to say what I would have said but would have been WAY to emotional at the time. I am so thankful for each one of my family members, each of them have truly blessed my life and have touch my heart differently. I am so thankful for a wonderful family of my own who I get to love and raise. A wonderful, loving, caring husband who loves me for me, and who knows me so well. I am so thankful for my good health, something we all take for granted. I so thankful for this thanksgiving season that gives us time to reflect on our lives and those around us.


Speaking of little lives...I can't believe that today it my little Gunner's first birthday! Wow has the time gone by so fast. I can still remember so vividly the first few days of his tender life. He has blessed our family with unconditional happiness and love. Congrats little Gunny !


I hope each of you got to spend some time with your family during this Thanksgiving season. May you each take TIME to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving !!!

6 comments:

Christal said...

what a nice post love it!! And you look beautiful love the first photo of you and gunner so cute!!! Looks like you've had a great weekend already so far! Happy thanksgiving!! So so much to be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

so glad you guys had a great weekend. oh wow one already seriously?congrates have a great week and happy thanksgiving!!

Mary said...

What the? Happy Thanksgiving (we still have another month and a few weeks here)!! You guys sure know how to do it. Love your hair yet again lady. You are looking great! And Gunnar is really one year? Happy Birthday little guy!

Anonymous said...

aww, happy birthday little Gunner!! And happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Tiffany! I too love posts with lots of pictures so keep em' coming :)

Rayanna Hogg said...

Sounds like you had a GREAT Thanksgiving weekend... you survived!! Cute picture of you and Gunner!! I can't believe he is 1 all ready!! wow time sure fly's. Happy Thanksgiving... and I'm so thankful for YOU and the great friendship that we have!!

The Molcak's said...

Ok, that is seriously the best picture of you EVER! You look gorgeous! Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving. Happy birthday Gunner! I can't believe he's one already.