Recently, I have really been pondering on my life and what it means to me. Are the things that I am stressing over of any real concern ? What am I complaining about these days ? What makes me unhappy or happy? I just feel so truly blessed that as I ponder these things I have absolutely nothing to complain about. How fortunate my family is. We are all blessed with good health, a warm cozy home, food on the table, active membership in the church, and great friends. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband who works so hard for our family, never complaining. He is the rock of our family and is the greatest dad to our two little boys. Hunter has been a ANGEL lately , I can't even explain how good he had been. We started doing a reward chart with him to give him incentive to be nice to others ect, and it has really helped. Also alot of PRAYER for patience has made a huge difference. Who would have thought that a simple chart with a few stickers would make such a huge difference. I am realizing how fast he is growing up into a little boy and trying not to waste time. I have been trying extra hard to give him that one on one time that he needs. I am trying to SLOW DOWN, that is really hard for me because I like to be doing doing doing, and going going going, but some of the best times we have had the last week or so have been when I haven't worried about the schedule and just taken the time. Gunner has been suffering from a little cold lately but I am just so grateful that it's just a cold. Who doesn't struggle with the occasional cold ?? Things could be so much worse and I really think we need to start concentrating on the what matters most in our lives. It has really helped me to have a more eternal perspective on things........ Just another rambling thought from ....ME !
Last week I took the kids to the corn maze .... and they had a really great time. We fed the animals at the petting zoo, they road the cutest cow train, picked pumpkins, had a hay ride, and of course tried to tackle the corn maze...that was way to hard for us adults. We did manage to get through the kid maze so that was success. Here are a few pics from the day.
I hope each of you are making the best of TODAY....have a great one !







4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I can't believe how big Gunner is getting! Your boys are so cute!
Great post! Love the pics, thanks for going with us that day. It was SO fun!
Aren't all those little trips just the best? The other day Bridget and I went downtown to a farmer's market. Like seriously, there wasn't toys or anything. Vegetables, flowers and the occaionsl person playing music. She loved it and didn't want to leave! Things like the corn maze just were never as fun until you went with your own kids, huh?
so cute! Boys will be boys!!! The corn maze looks fun, where is it at?
Post a Comment