Here are a few random thoughts of mine for ME THINKS MONDAY !!
* If you don't like something...change your attitude. So often I find people complain about things they CAN fix but just chose to complain about them, or they just have a plain down right rude negative attitude towards things. Over the last year or so I have really come to the realization that you are the only one that can change your attitude or your surroundings. It is up to YOU to make the best of things.
* The first real hair cut on your little ones really makes them grow up...I was dreading this day , but I finally came to the realization that Gunner is over 1 already and it is time for his first hair cut. He wasn't too bad for the most part...but I forget how wiggly they are at this age. Sorry the pics are not that great. He looks so much more grow up now....I just love this little MAN to PIECES !
(Man this hair cutting business takes way to long !)

Make sure to send your random thoughts my way. Have a great night !







6 comments:
I was actually going to post about the Nursery manual! Don't you love it?
You are such a great mom. You put so much time and effort into activities for Hunter to do. Looks like a very fun FHE. I still haven't cut Macy's hair, and I've been debating lately if I should just trim it?? I don't know......
Hunter took that picture? Love it!
First hairs cuts *sigh*. He is one handsome man though.
Great idea for FHE! We got the church picture kit. Bridget get's to pick a picture out and we talk about it. Not anything too organized--Christmas in August or Easter in October. I haven't seen the new Nursery manual yet. We'll have to check that out!
good job on the haircut!
Gunner is so cute... what a little stud you got on your hands! Good work on the hair cut! I need to get that manual... It's for sure on my list!
aww you cut gunners hair great pictures that hunter took well ill talk to you later
Post a Comment