Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Copy Cat

You may just want to call me a big Copy CAT today. Yesterday I went and got a much needed haircut. And here is who I copied ...





Here is my version of the Victoria Beckham inverted bob. I love this hairstyle, so easy to do. Just shower, blow dry, straighten, back comb , spray, that's all there is to it.


Then Today I had to copy a fellow bloggers yummy Turtle bites...OH my goodness these things are seriously to DIE for. Thanks http://jdandbritt.blogspot.com/ Britt these things are amazing. I didn't have any store bought bite sized brownies so I just made my own.

Britt's look WAY yummier so go check it out on her blog... she has the recipe posted there as well.

I would love to try some other yummy recipes, if you have any send them my way and take a picture as you are making them, post them on your blog for all of us blog lovers to see. I will be making our traditional shortbread cookies with maraschino cherries and butter tart this year, I don't know how much other baking I will do because simply I really don't need it. Here's a shout out to Carissa who I will be missing extra this week as I miss out on decorating gingerbread houses with her this year. Have fun with that.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON !

4 comments:

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

LOVE your hair. i cut mine like that lat year and i loved it!! soo fun and easy! we wanna see straight on pics!

The Molcak's said...

Aww, I am going to miss you too, especially when it comes to decorating my gingerbread house :(
I think you and the boys should come up one day next week and I'll bake us gingerbread houses and we can all decorate them! Oh and I LOVE the "bob". I got mine done last week and it really is so easy to do.

Roe Family said...

Cute hair!! And the brownies look soo good I"ll have to try them and soon!!!

Anonymous said...

ya i was going to tell you i loved your hair last night but i didn't get a chance well ill talk to you later. did you lighten your hair as well? it looks awsome. well i better go and get ready for school...yeppi...