What it takes for a successful kids party...
1st - Go over the rules
2nd - Play fun games like a Christmas version of " Don't eat Pete" and bingo
3rd. Hotdogs in the fire with Papa Don
4th- Happy Babies
5th- Outside fun.
It was such a fun few days we had. It was so nice to visit with my parents and sisters. I just love this time of year. We love building great memories. Merry Christmas.







4 comments:
Fu-uhn! I love the matching pj's, so cute! What a great tradition for your kids.
we have an annual "grandma sleepover" at my grandma & grandpa shaw's. it is the best. we also have played don't eat pete. this is one of the best traditions ever!!!
So FUN!! I can't believe how BIG Gunner is .... what a cute smile he has! Cousin sleepovers are the best!! My mom has one for all her grandkids too... great memories.
HOW FUN! I just love seeing pics of your Mom and Dad. Oh Renea and Don. Such good people.
Post a Comment