Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Serious Fun Times

I am so lucky to be surrounded by amazing friends. Today we went over to Pam's house for a very yummy lunch of chicken salad sandwiches on fresh cheese buns, veggies and chips with dip. It was so yummy , and her chicken salad was especially good. The kids played really well together...surprisingly, and us girls chatted it up and had a good time.



Then Pam showed us all up on Rockband, I have never been a huge Gamer but this thing was so fun. I even jammed out as the lead singer, shocking I know ( I really don't like to sing in front of anyone). I think this may be a must at our New Year's party. Thanks again Pam, Jodi, and Nicole for a awesome lunch.

4 comments:

Jodi Pilling said...

that is seriously the UGLIEST picture of me! Oh well...it was fun.

Rayanna Hogg said...

FUN!! you girls are party animals!!

Mary said...

Looks like sooo much fun!

The Johnston's said...

Sooo fun! I love rock band...we own it and it is definately a must have at any party! I love to be the singer, I'm not big on singing in front of others either but super fun anyways! By the way, your hair is CUTE!!